Dr. Chi Shum has been serving as a general physician in treating patients in New York.He specializes in preventive medicine such as physical examination, vaccination and also deals with acute and chronic medical conditions such as respiratory infection, allergic rhinitis, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, weight management and more.
Dr. Shum earned his MD degree in 1994 from Johns Hopkins Medical School in Baltimore. He completed his internship and residency at the New York Presbyterian Medical Center in 1997, and afterwards worked as a primary care provider at the HIP Lindenwood Center in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Shum then worked as an independent contractor for the Local 32BJ Health Center. From there onwards he has been successfully running his own practice since 2002.
- Johns Hopkins Medical School, MD (1990 - 1994)
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Internal Medicine Categorical Internship and Residency Program (1994 - 1997)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certified since 1997
- Licensed in New York State since 1997
- Central Brooklyn Medical Group, Lindenwood HIP center (1997 - 1998) – Primary Care Provider with admitting privilege at Brookdale Hospital in Brooklyn, NY
- Local 32BJ Health Center (1998 - 2002) – Independent contractor providing annual physical examinations and various preventive consultations for the union members
210 E 47th Street Suite 1A
New York, NY 10017