- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Board Certified in Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Fellowship Trained in Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology
Dr. Judy is one of the few fellowship trained skin cancer and reconstructive surgeons (Mohs Surgery) in the state of West Virginia. Mohs Surgery is an innovative technique that offers individuals with skin cancer the best outcome with the least amount of tissue loss.
Dr. Judy obtained a degree in Biology from West Virginia University before graduating from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Judy went on to complete a one-year internship at Richmond Heights Hospital in Ohio.
Following with a two year Dermatology Research fellowship in wound care at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. Judy graduated from his dermatology residency program from Largo Medical Center in 2011. He wanted to become even more specialized so he obtained and completed a Procedural Dermatology Fellowship specializing in Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. In Dr. Judy’s free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and children, twins, Trey and Blake, Kora, and Jax.
- B.S. Biology-West Virginia University
- D.O. West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship-Richmond Heights Hospital, Ohio
- Dermatology Research Fellowship-Duke University Medical Center
- Dermatology Residency-Largo Medical Center
- Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship University of Massachusetts Medical School
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatological Surgery
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
DERMATOLOGY & SKIN
4202 MacCorkle Ave SW
South Charleston, WV 25309