Dr. Joann Romano-Keeler is a neonatologist in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health. Dr. Romano-Keeler's clinical and research interests include neonatal nutrition and optimization of growth during the newborn period. She is Director of the Neonatal Transport Team, and she also cares for patients and their families in the NICU neurodevelopmental follow-up clinic.
- Fellowship: Vanderbilt University
- Internship: University of Vermont
- Medical School: University of Vermont
- Residency: University of Vermont
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics — Pediatrics/Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
University of Illinois Hospital, 4th Floor
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612