"There is no greater privilege than to be entrusted with the care of one’s child. That is why getting to know my patients is a top priority for me. As a mother with two unique children, I value how each child’s personality and motivation plays a critical role in their physical and emotional well-being. I believe that the best care for a child is provided when the patient, parents and pediatrician partner together to understand the concern at hand and develop an individualized plan that grows with the child."
- Newborn Care
- Asthma education and management
- Sports medicine
- Hospital medicine
I love traveling and exploring with my husband, two children and dogs. We feel fortunate to live in the Pacific Northwest where we enjoy the endless opportunities for hiking, camping, and skiing.
I am board certified in both general pediatrics and pediatric hospital medicine. I worked as a Pediatric Hospitalist for 8 years prior to joining Olson Pediatrics in 2023.
Certifications and Education
Education & Residency
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Carleton College, Northfield, MN, 2005
- Medical School: Doctorate of Medicine, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2011
- Pediatric Residency: University Hospitals (UH) Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, Cleveland, OH, 2014
- Pediatric Chief Resident: UH Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, Cleveland, OH, 2015
Certified – General Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Certified – Pediatric Hospital Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
Oregon Medical Association
American Academy of Pediatrics
OLSON PEDIATRIC CLINIC
16463 Boones Ferry Road, Ste 400
Lake Oswego, OR 97035