Dr. Melda Isaac has frequently been recognized as a “top doc” and ranked among the best dermatologists in Washington DC. She is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in both medical and cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Isaac obtained her medical degree from Penn State University and completed her dermatology training at George Washington University Hospital.
After her residency training, Dr. Isaac held academic appointments as Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Hahnemann University Hospital and the University of Pennsylvania Department of Dermatology in Philadelphia. She also held teaching appointments and served as a consultant at Washington Hospital Center and Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, DC before launching MI Skin Dermatology Center.
Dr. Isaac has specialized expertise in both medical and cosmetic dermatology offering a range of services, which include:
- Evaluating and treating dermatologic conditions ranging from acne to sun damage and skin cancer.
- Renewing the skin’s radiance and texture using minimally invasive techniques such as state-of-the art lasers, radiofrequency, and ultrasound devices.
- Rejuvenating the face using neuromodulators such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and a range of dermal fillers including JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, RADIESSE®, and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
Dr. Isaac recommends cosmetic and medical dermatologic treatments to fit the needs and cosmetic goals of each patient.
Dr. Isaac is an active member of the the following organizations:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Washington DC Dermatologic Society.
MI Skin Dermatology Center: Melda Isaac, MD
Two Lafayette Centre
1133 21st Street NW, Suite 450
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 393-7546