As the Founding Partner and Medical Director at Main Line Fertility, Dr. Michael Glassner’s personal philosophy is to always provide the most caring, personalized treatment for all patients. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, Dr. Glassner is both a scientist and clinician and has treated many patients from across the globe.
An award-winning physician and a true pioneer in his field, Dr. Glassner’s prolific research has helped lead to breakthroughs in the treatment of infertility. Most notably, he has been involved with major achievements including the first pregnancy and live birth in the world to use early screen with Next Generation Sequencing. As a top physician, he has been featured on many national news programs and is often called upon to comment as a valued and respected source in the field.
Dr. Glassner considers himself literally “born” into the field, as he was a product of a successful fertility treatment in the late 1950s, when his own parents suffered through infertility for five years before he was born. In recent years, he also has the unique experience of being a doctor and patient simultaneously.
Union College, Bachelor of Science
Albany Medical College, Medical Doctor
Medical College of Pennsylvania, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- First baby born in the world using early screen with Next Generation Sequencing
- Philadelphia Magazine’s Top Doctor for 13 consecutive years (2006 – 2019)
- Voted Main Line Today Top Doctor for 7 years
- Featured as a medical expert on “This Is Us”, The Doctors, Good Philadelphia, and NPR
- Humanitarian Award winner from the National Committee for Furtherance of Jewish Education
- “Gift of Life Honoree” from Puah Institute
- America Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- The Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Philadelphia Area Reproductive Endocrinology Society
- The Society of Laparendoscopic Surgeons
Main Line Fertility & Reproductive Medicine
Bryn Mawr Medical Arts Pavilion
825 Old Lancaster Road
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010