Board Certified General Surgeon highly experienced in advanced laparoscopic surgery. She has recently relocated to serve the North Texas Community after spending the last two decades training from being a chemical engineer to becoming a surgeon between Miami, Boston and New York.
After spending the last 6 years as an academic surgeon at Columbia University, where she trained residents on becoming surgeons, she decided to dedicate herself to building a surgical practice that fulfilled her aspiration to deliver individualized, compassionate and expert care.
Dr. Simone lives in Flower Mound with her husband and two boys. In her spare time, she enjoys participating in her kids’ sports activities, cultivating her garden, home decor and entertaining friends and family.
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial
- Hospital/Ryder Trauma Center
- General Surgery Internship and Residency
- Trauma and Surgical Oncology Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- BS in Biology
- Minor in Psychology
- Columbia University General Surgery Teaching Award
- University of Miami General Surgery Surgical Nutrition Award
- University of Miami General Surgery Best Intern Award
- GE and Dow Chemicals Research Fellowship
- MIT Academic Excellence Award
- Air Products Fellowship
- Miami Silver Knight and PRIDE Awards in Mathematics
- University of Miami Book Award
- 1545 E. Southlake Blvd, Suite 270 Southlake, TX 76092