Dr. Bahrani is currently practicing clinical and diagnostic orthopaedics and he has vast experience in arthroscopic procedures, joint replacements, spine surgery, trauma surgeries, and sports medicine. He is therefore intimately knowledgeable regarding the risks, benefits, and techniques involved, and can refer patients to the appropriate partner should surgery be necessary after consultation and conservative management. Whether you’re seeing an orthopedic surgeon for the first time or need a second opinion, Dr. Bahrani is happy to care for you and your family.
Years of Practice
- Founding partner of Texas Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, 1975
- Practicing for over 40 years
- Education and Professional Memberships
- Medical School: University of Baghdad, College of Medicine
- General Surgery: Primary F.R.C.S., Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK
- Internship and Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Dr. Bahrani is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon, an active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS), and an active member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA).
9319 Pinecroft Dr., Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77380