Dr. Patel specializes in neonatology with the Johns Hopkins All Children’s Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute. He joined the hospital staff in 2008 and sees patients at ShorePoint Health Port Charlotte.
Dr. Patel earned his medical degree at the University of Vadodara Medical College and completed his pediatric residency at Jersey City Medical Center. He completed his fellowship at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh where he also received his certification in Biomedical Informatics. He is pursuing a physician executive MBA from Auburn University.
- Pediatrics - GeneralAmerican Board of Pediatrics
- Neonatal-Perinatal MedicineAmerican Board of Pediatrics
- Professional EducationHarbert College of Business
- Professional EducationAuburn University
- FellowshipNeonatology at Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh Pediatric Residency
- ResidencyPediatrics at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Medical EducationMS University of Barado Medical College
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
501 6th Avenue South St. Petersburg, FL 33701