As a physician who specializes in obstetrics and gynecology, my role in the lives of my patients is very rewarding. I love the continuity and relationships that I build with them during their reproductive years. These relationships continue to develop throughout a patient's lifetime.
My philosophy of care is to consider every patient's unique personal and health care needs and desires. They can vary widely depending on what each individual is seeking to achieve from each appointment with me. Every visit to my office is focused on the patient's needs and concerns at that time.
One of the things I enjoy about practicing medicine at Ohio State is the continuity of care between and among physicians. Each contributes specialized expertise, and this benefits physicians and patients alike.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, traveling and relaxing with my family.
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of “Regional Top Doctors,” 2015-2022
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014-2018
- Recipient of numerous medical student and resident teaching awards
- Best Doctor Award, 2014
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of America’s “Top Doctors,” 2017
- Best Doctor in America, 2017
Medical College of Ohio at Toledo, Toledo, OH
8/1/1996 - 6/30/2000
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH
7/1/2000 - 6/30/2004
American Board of OB/GYN
2000 Kenny Road Columbus, OH 43221