- Fellowship, Electrophysiology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Attending Physician, Bridgeport Hospital
- Attending Physician, Danbury Hospital
- Staff Physician, Milford Hospital
HONORS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Cardiac stem cell research published in the journal Science ranked by the American Heart Association as among top ten advances for the year 2009.
- Kenneth M. Rosen Heart Rhythm Society Fellowship Award in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology.
- Vascular Biology Working Group Cardiovascular Research Award.
- Top Doctors – Certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology.
AREA OF PERSONAL EXPERTISE
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Defibrillators and Pacemakers
- Resynchronization Therapy
25 Germantown Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Tel: (203) 794-0090